We Are Here to Help!
Throughout your entire academic career at UC Davis you will be meeting with your International Academic Advisors. Whether you are a new freshman, transfer student or continuing international student, we are here to help you graduate and attain any goals beyond your degree.
International Academic Advisors
- Letia Graening, International Academic Advising Coordinator
- Angelina Applegate, International Academic Advisor
- John Clift, International Academic Advisor
- Sarah Mooney, International Academic Advisor
- Andy Prettol, International Academic Advisor
- Jasmine Durias, Academic Advisor
- Kate Creveling, Academic Advisor
Your International Academic Advisors Can Assist You With:
- Degree and General Education requirements
- Course planning for your first year
- How to Change Majors
- Academic policies, regulations and petitions
- Options if you are having academic difficulty
- Advising holds that prevent course registration
- How the University grading system works and American classroom expectations
- Transfer credit for Out-of-State courses, IB credit, A-level exams, etc.
- Resources on campus and any questions about academics at UC Davis
Your First Quarter
All students in the College of Letters and Science are required to meet with their Academic Advisors throughout the year. Academic advising appointments are 30 minutes in length. These appointments are designed to provide you with the information and resources you need to be successful at UC Davis. Additional information will be emailed to your UC Davis email address.
Academic Advising Appointments
We are available for individual appointments and drop-in advising appointments throughout the entire year. Appointments can be scheduled online: https://appointments.ucdavis.edu. (If you are a new student and fall quarter has not started you will need to call our office to schedule an appointment: 530-752-0392). Drop-in appointments are available daily on a first-come, first-serve basis. Daily hours and our location can be found on our Mandatory Advising page.
For additional information and resources, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions by International Students page.
Did you participate in our Webinar for incoming 2017 International Freshman? Find our presentation here: